Accommodation & facilities
All the facilities of a top quality hotel with none of the hassle. Everything you need and nothing you don’t
At the heart of Roffey Park is our role as the longest established leadership institute in the world. We understand people – how they work together, play together, create together – and how important location and facilities are in creating an ideal environment for individuals and groups of people to flourish.
Our venue has been designed to enable people to meet, think and learn.
We understand that it’s not just about the well designed meeting room. It’s also about the breakfast that sets them up for the day, the lunch that keeps them going, the relaxed dining that rewards them at the end of the day. It’s about the facilities to relax in – the gym, the pool, the sauna and steam room. Walking in the idyllic grounds, smelling the flowers, taking in the views.
It’s about relaxing with friends and colleagues over a coffee or a drink at the bar. Getting a good night’s rest in a comfortable and spotlessly clean room.
Being greeted by friendly, polite and helpful staff who are there for you when you need them.
- 60 contemporary, spacious bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Comfortable coffee lounge and bar area with floodlit patio for watching the sunset.
- Two restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, dinner using locally sourced ingredients where possible including those from our own kitchen garden.
- All day refreshments including homemade biscuits and cake as well as fresh fruit
- 40 acres of grounds and meadows with access to St Leonard’s Forest
- Swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room as well as mountain bikes for those wishing to explore further afield
For more information, please contact us.